Parsiss employs eligible persons in the following fields :
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming
- With minimum one year effective work experience
- Preferably familiar with the concepts of rendering (DirectX, OpenGL)
- Preferably familiar with the concepts of image processing
- Education: preferably post graduate in computer engineering
Email subject: Developer
Technical member for surgery room, testing and training systems
- Preferably graduate in medical engineering, Medical Physics (or related branches like Electronics, Computer, Operating room technician, Mechanics)
- Preferably familiar with the surgery room
Email subject: Technical Member
Researcher in the field of speech recognition
- Expert in the field of speech recognition
- Familiar with open source engines in the field of speech recognition
- Preferably familiar with C++ programming language
- Education: Master in medical engineering/ software engineering
- Type of work: fulltime/part time
The type of work expected for the cases written above is Full-time work.
Period time of cooperation: minimum 2 years
In case of appetence, please send your CV to the address below: employ[at]parsiss[dot]com
Write the email subject according to the job you are interested in the list above.
Parsiss always want to recruiting new expert members. Please send your email to us with no attention to the date of advertisement.
Also please let your friends know about these new opportunities.
Send Resume to: employ[at]parsiss[dot]com